Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eden's Favorite B-Day Gift!!

After reading the Happy Birthday, Eden story to Ila Beth, she pointed out to me that I had made a mistake. She got very upset with me when I said Eden's favorite gift for her birthday was the ride on car. Ila Beth informed me her favorite gift was the baby doll that she had given her.
Ila Beth is very thoughtful. She received this baby doll as a Christmas gift. It was one of her favorite baby dolls. When it came time to decide what we should get Eden for her birthday, Ila Beth had to get her a gift just from her. Eden just loves baby dolls, so Ila Beth went into her bedroom and picked out the best one to give her little sister. She even wrapped it up all by herself. I must say the gift Eden plays with the most is the baby doll from her big sister, Ila Beth.

Ila Beth thank you for being a GREAT Big Sister!!!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

This is the sweetest story!

Ila Beth, that was so nice and thoughtful of you. YOu are such a wonderful big sister!!

Oh Jennifer... in response to the comment you left about first doing my hair.... I know you were dying to say it was the first time you had done my eyebrows too! Don't worry, I didn't forget, nor will I ever. ha.