Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Little Helper

This morning as I was taking the towels out of the dryer, Eden was helping me. I asked her to take the basket of towels into the living room and she pushed the basket in there. I folded the washcloths. When I had finished, Eden grabbed a few of them. I asked her to take them to the bathroom. Ila Beth opened the door. Eden took the washcloths and threw them in the bathroom. Then she came back for the hand towels. She threw them in also.

Thank you Eden. Who knew a 14 month old could be so much help.

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

This is too funny! I know you laughed but at the same time I sense the aggravation of having to refold all those towels! Love those little helping hearts! I'm sure Eden was so proud of herself! How sweet!

Ashley Dobson said...

I love how the little ones love to "help" us!!

Thanks for talking to me the other day in Target. It was so nice to meet you!!

Brandi C said...

Hey girl. It was good to see you at the CHE meeting! I wasn't feeling very well though. This morning sickness that lasts all day has got me down:( Hopefully, it will pass soon. My email is brandi5902@gmail.com

Brandi Carter