Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Little, I mean Big Ila Beth!

Tonight we went to Goobertown, that is where Wayne's family lives. Several guys and gals get together and shoot skeet every Tuesday night. We dropped off Wayne and Justice and I let Ila Beth drive (in my lap) across the pasture to Wayne's grandmother's house. Our conversation:

Mom: Ila Beth turn. Good Job! Now straighten up. Very Good! Ila Beth you are doing an awesome job.

Ila Beth: Do you think I am ready for a car?

Mom: I don't think so, not just yet. You are only 4.

Ila Beth: Maybe when I am 10?

You just have to know Ila Beth. She is 41/2 and thinks and acts like she is 15. If you say anything about her being 4, she will let you know she is a BIG 4.

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

That is so cute! IT sounds like her driving debut went much smoother than Eva Grace's!

DId you tell her she could have one when she was 10?

Brandi C said...

Hey girl! It's Brandi Carter. I discovered your blog on Dia's blog. Your family is precious! That's the first time I have seen Eden. Your kids all look so much alike!! When are you expecting your little boy? You are not going to believe this, but we are expecting a baby too!! Big Surprise!! I am 8 wks. Kaitlyn is 11 and Matthew is 8! I guess I need to set up my own blog! I am a homeschooling mom and I saw a hs link on your blog. Do you homeschool too? Would love to hear from you. My email should be attached. Hope to talk to you soon-
Brandi

The Timmons Gang said...

Hey Brandi, I was not able to get your email address. I did have one, I guess it must be an old one.

We have a lot of catching up to do.

Jennifer