Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby is Coming Tomorrow!!

We went to the doctor today and found out we are going to the hospital in the morning. A day early! For weeks we thought it would be on Friday. I will let everyone know when Fuller arrives and try to post pictures.

Here I am the night before we go to the hospital.

Fuller's first monogrammed shirt.

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

YEA!!! I'm glad I checked your blog. I was thinking Friday. I will be praying! Tell Fuller I'm glad he waited until at least until after last weekend to come :)

I'm also curious if you got all 4 shirts finished or just Fuller's!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

I'm glad everything seems to be okay and that you get to meet your newest addition today! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!

Dia Sawyer said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! Let us know how you and Fuller are as soon as you can! Dia