I have checked your blog 3 times and it wouldn't let me see these adorable pictures, but I got to this time! He is adorable and looks just like you!
I like the big bro/sis shirts but those weren't what I thought the kiddo's were wearing.... What did you do TUesday? ha.
He is adorable and the pictures are so sweet! I can't wait to meet him. I know he will recognize my voice as much as he heard me talking these last few months!!! ha.
10 comments:
Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!!
Marty, Nancy, Ben,
Daniel and Nathan Scarbrough
Congratulations! He is precious! I especially like the picture of his little foot. I love those baby feet!!
I'm so happy for you and your family. I want to hold him. I miss the small - EVERYTHING! Hope all went well and quickly for you. He's adorable.
He is adorable! Congratulations!
That is wonderful! He's precious! Congratulations!!!
Team Sawyer
I have checked your blog 3 times and it wouldn't let me see these adorable pictures, but I got to this time! He is adorable and looks just like you!
I like the big bro/sis shirts but those weren't what I thought the kiddo's were wearing.... What did you do TUesday? ha.
He is adorable and the pictures are so sweet! I can't wait to meet him. I know he will recognize my voice as much as he heard me talking these last few months!!! ha.
Oh... and I love the Cars pillow! I know there has to be a story there.
Congrats! What a cutie!
Congratulations!!
He is adorable!! Was he born at St. Bernards?? My mom is a nurse on the weekends....she might have taken care of you and Fuller!
Post a Comment