Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fuller is Two Months


February 11, 2009

Fuller is now two months old. He weighs 12 lbs. 8 ozs. and is 23" long. He eats every 4 hours and is sleeping 6 hours at night. He is a very happy baby. He likes to be held and be on mommy's shoulder. I guess he is a little spoiled!! He has started smiling and cooing. God has truly blessed us once again!

5 comments:

Hannah Leigh Beckwith said...

He has changed SO much! Hope I get to see him tomorrow!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

He has changed a lot. Cute smile!

thecreasycrew said...

Can't believe how much he is changning so fast! Enjoy it!

Crystal said...

He is so cute!! I love it when they start the smiling. It touches your heart like nothing else!

Amy Barrett said...

He has changed so much! I think he looks like Justice and Eden! How sweet!!!!! I can't believe he is already 2 months old.