Monday, November 10, 2008

Little Bit of Christmas 2008

This was my second year to do the Little Bit of Christmas Craft Fair. I had a great time, and did rather well. I shared a booth with my friend Amy Barrett and Amy Stanley.

These are some pictures of our booth.


I make Flower Headbands and Flower Hats. My flowers are on a clip so they can be interchanged with different headbands, hats, or worn alone. My mother is the seamstress. She makes burp cloths and tag blankets. My sister does custom Headband Stands. I also do personalized diaper bag tags. We also do embroidery and can personalize just about anything.

This is Eden modeling one of my hats.


If anyone is interested in a Flower Headband, Hat, Personalized Headband Stand, burp cloths, diaper bag tags or tag blankets please email me at statements@suddenlink.net.

I am working on an online store. It should be up and running soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

It was good seeing you all Saturday. And, ya'lls booth did look good.