
Can you tell what this is?
Ila Beth's elephant.
I


Justice and Ila Beth had so much fun helping MaMa paint. They worked very hard and did a good job. My mom came over and painted for me. Thanks Mom! She spent one day painting our bedroom. When it was finished, I did not like the color at all. So my mom is coming back over to paint it again. I should have known better than to make any major decisions being 36 weeks pregnant. Our house is coming along great. I pray we get finished and decorated for Christmas before the baby is born. Your prayers will be greatly apreciated.
1 comment:
Why didn't you let Eden paint? There would have been a great blog post!!! Tell Ila Beth that I love her elephant! She did a great job!
My girls are still talking about the puppies!
Post a Comment